What you need to archive your code:
- Information: Title, Description, List of contributors, Release notes, Operating system, Platform, Programming language, License.
- Files: Code file, Narrative documentation file
- Optional: Repository URL, Input data files, Simulation output files, Image/media files.
- On the computational library page, click ‘Archive a model.’
On the ‘Archive a model’ page, fill out the Title and Description of your model. You can also indicate whether your model is a replication of a previous model, find matching Tags, and link to your Repository URL if available. Click Save at the bottom of the page to continue.
- You can edit this Metadata later by clicking the ‘Edit Common Metadata | Add Images & Media’ button under your model title on your model archive dashboard.
Click the ‘Upload’ tab for the next step.