What you need to publish your code:
- Information: Title, Description, List of contributors, Release notes, Operating system, Platform, Programming language, License.
* Files: Code file, Narrative documentation file
* Optional: Repository URL, Input data files, Simulation output files, Image/media files.
- On the computational model library page, click ‘Publish a model.’
On the ‘Publish a model’ page, fill out the Title and Description of your model. You can also indicate whether your model is a replication of a previous model, find matching Tags, and link to your Repository URL if available. Click Save at the bottom of the page to continue.
- You can edit this Metadata later by clicking the ‘Edit Common Metadata’ and ‘Add Images’ buttons under your model title on your model archive dashboard.
Click the ‘Upload’ tab for the next step.