Submissions are now open for the Session on Spatial Simulation at GI_Forum 2020 in Salzburg, Austria. We invite contributions that advance the state-of-art in spatial simulation modelling, including, but not limited to:
- approaches based on cellular automata, agent-based models, individual-based models, microsimulation, or spatial system dynamics
- applications of spatial simulation models in various domains, including social sciences, archaeology, economy, operational research, ecology, population dynamics, social networks, epidemiology, transportation etc.
- hybrid models that integrate multiple modelling methods
- dynamic geo-visualisation of simulation results
- explorative model analysis and validation
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.comses.net/events/554/