How to give release access to external publication reviewers?

hi, I just uploaded and published a model thinking it was possible to keep it secret for reviewers. But it seems not. Is there a way that the model can be online for reviewers but not public. With reviewers here I mean those of the publication that the model is associated with.
Or do I have to delete my model until the review is final?

Hello Emilie,

If you keep the release unpublished then external reviewers can visit the publication with the temporary link on your release’s detail page (an example is shown below with the temporary link outlined in red). You can change link whenever you wish (but people using the old link will no longer have access)

1 Like

@cpritcha

I made the same mistake of publishing a model that I want kept private and accessible only by reviewers. I can’t seem to find an option to “hide” the model or otherwise delete it. Is there a way to do this?

1 Like

Hi Tom, there is no way for authors to unpublish a model once it’s gone live without contacting us (for digital preservation reasons). So feel free to ping us via the contact form or on the forums here if you ever have that issue again and we’ll handle it on a case-by-case basis :sweat_smile:

I’ve gone ahead and unpublished your model, please let me know if you need anything else!

1 Like

@alee

That makes sense, of course.

Thanks for your prompt assistance.

Tom