The special issue of Social Science Computer Review on “Simulation Models of Ethnocentrism” is now published in the August 2020 issue (https://journals.sagepub.com/toc/ssce/38/4.
The papers are:
- Simulation Models of Ethnocentrism and Diversity: An Introduction to the Special Issue by Bruce Edmonds, David Hales, and Laurence Lessard-Phillips . DOI: 10.1177/0894439318824316
- Disruptive Norms: Assessing the Impact of Ethnic Minority Immigration on Nonimmigrant Voter Turnout Using a Complex Model by Thomas Loughran, Edward Fieldhouse, Laurence Lessard-Phillips, and Lee Bentley . DOI: 10.1177/0894439318824264
- Simulating Acculturation Dynamics Between Migrants and Locals in Relation to Network Formation by Rocco Paolillo, and Wander Jager . DOI: 10.1177/0894439318821678
- Cooperation and Conflict in Segregated Populations by Giangiacomo Bravo and Victoria Yantseva . DOI: 10.1177/089443931882168
- Immigration, Social Networks, and the Emergence of Ethnic Segmentation in a Low-Skill Labor Market by Ruth Meyer, and Huw Vasey . DOI: 10.1177/089443931881563
Comments and discussion welcome!