The special issue papers are now out in Social Science Computer Review via OnlineFirst . They are:
- Simulation Models of Ethnocentrism and Diversity: An Introduction to the Special Issue by Bruce Edmonds, David Hales, and Laurence Lessard-Phillips . https://doi.org/10.1177/0894439318824316
- Disruptive Norms: Assessing the Impact of Ethnic Minority Immigration on Nonimmigrant Voter Turnout Using a Complex Model by Thomas Loughran, Edward Fieldhouse, Laurence Lessard-Phillips, and Lee Bentley … https://doi.org/10.1177/0894439318824264
- Simulating Acculturation Dynamics Between Migrants and Locals in Relation to Network Formation by Rocco Paolillo, and Wander Jager. https://doi.org/10.1177/0894439318821678
- Cooperation and Conflict in Segregated Populations by Giangiacomo Bravo and Victoria Yantseva . https://doi.org/10.1177/0894439318821687
- Immigration, Social Networks, and the Emergence of Ethnic Segmentation in a Low-Skill Labor Market by Ruth Meyer, Huw Vasey . https://doi.org/10.1177/0894439318815636
I hope you find them interesting!