Webinar: COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Program from Applied Simulation and AI
Join an AnyLogic webinar to learn how a mass COVID-19 drive-through vaccination simulation was developed and applied in the real world.
This webinar is with Dr. Ali Asgary, Associate Professor of Disaster & Emergency Management at York University, Canada, and his simulation model, as featured on Bloomberg.
We’ll showcase how public health agencies are using simulation to plan, design, and implement drive-through vaccination facilities. Including, how AnyLogic Cloud expedites run times and enables the development of machine learning models to increase prediction precision.
- Introduction to COVID-19 vaccination challenges
- Options for mass vaccination and the role of simulation in planning, design and implementation
- Drive-through simulation components A- nyLogic Cloud and AI Model of the drive-through simulation
- Drive-through online application
- Drive-through implementation case studies
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.comses.net/events/599/