Welcome to CoMSES Net’s second virtual conference, CoMSES 2018!
We are excited to present the following two sessions:
The Future of ABM development
ABM platform developers from CORMAS, Envision, Mesa, OESjs, and RePast have contributed videos outlining their vision for the future of agent based modeling development.
- Cormas in 10 years!
- Envision: Multi Agent Systems - Experiences in Mixed-paradigm Modeling with Envision, and Some Future Directions
- Mesa: An agent-based modeling framework in Python 3
- OESjs: Web-Based User Empowerment is the Future of ABM
- Repast: The Present and Future of ABM by the Repast Team
CoMSES Net member submitted presentations on a variety of topics related to agent based modeling.
- PolicySpace: an open-source, spatial-economic agent-based model
- Rebel Groups Protection Rackets: Simulating the Effects of Economic Support on Civil War Violence
- TRUE GRASP: Actors visualize and explore hidden limitations of an apparent win-win land management strategy in a MAB reserve
- Validating Models of Complex Socio-Ecological Systems in the Mediterranean Using ‘Digital Proxies’
- Agent Based Modeling Workflows with Docker for Collaboration and Reuse